For more than 30 years GWP & Co. has been providing innovative legal services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, charitable organisations and high-net-worth individuals engaging in complex multi-jurisdictional transactions in Barbados and the wider Caribbean.
Our highly skilled team of attorneys help our clients navigate the complex regulatory and risk environment, to meet their targets. Our expertise in commercial and corporate law, tax, intellectual property, finance, real estate, estate and succession planning ensures that our clients receive a comprehensive legal solution to meet their unique needs and challenges.
We use our corporate and commercial synergy to assist our clients in accessing the myriad benefits associated with operating within an international business and financial services center.
Our Team has particular experience in:
- International Business Entity Formation
- cross-border joint ventures and partnerships
- international tax strategies for business operations
- organizational structuring, including multi-jurisdiction local and foreign parent-subsidiary companies
- drafting, negotiating, and reviewing agreements
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Property Leasing, Purchase and Sale